Like many other Web sites, www.macdare.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
macdare.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on macdare.com's web site for personal, non-commercial
transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title,
and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on macdare.com's web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by macdare.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on macdare.com's web site are provided "as is". macdare.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, macdare.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall macdare.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages
(including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to
business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials
on macdare.com's Internet site, even if macdare.com or a macdare.com
authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility
of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied
warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages,
these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on macdare.com's web site could include technical,
typographical, or photographic errors. macdare.com does not warrant
that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current.
macdare.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web
site at any time without notice. macdare.com does not, however, make
any commitment to update the materials.
macdare.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet
web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The
inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by macdare.com of
the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by
the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to macdare.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delhi, India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.